Sunday, January 6, 2008

Feedback

I have put some pictures up of Zack and some of his friends. If you do not want your child's picture on here please just let me know and I will take it down. I tried not to put names with the photos and have made this as secure as possible. I hope you all enjoy his page as I will be updating with pictures and other notes frequently.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks GREAT! Thanks for all your hard work keeping us all up to date. As always, big hugs to ya'll!

Trysha

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Michelle!!
love you
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Zack!!! I hope you are feeling better. Can you come over to my house and play baseball soon? I want to have a play date some day. Please call me soon! From Matteo to Zack!

Anonymous said...

Hi zack! How are u doing? Hope you are feeling better!Hope you are learning lots in kindergarten. From Gabriella to ZACK ATTACK!

Anonymous said...

Whats up big Zack Man? Your mom has done a great job with this blog site. It is very informative, but best of all...we love all of the great pictures of you, your family and friends. Hopefully you can come by the firehouse one day and be our honorary fireman for a few hours and ride on the fire engine with red light and sirens! Take care buddy. Hopefully we will see you soon at Matteo's B-day party.

Anonymous said...

I am blown away by Zack's strength and courage!! He has an amazing spirit about him and we all hope and pray that he gets better. I know he brings a lot of joy to many people with that bright, huge smile of his. We wish you the best Zack.

All our best,

The Blomquist Family

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.