I have created this Blog for all our family and friends to stay up to date on Zack's journey. Please come and visit as much as you want. Thank You to all our family and friends for all the support we have recieved over the past several years. Zack is very lucky to have you all in his life. You support means the world to us.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
All the wonderful People at Stanford
So here are a few of the people that have made a difference in our lives. Dr Chira was the first Dr. we saw about Zacks Muscle disease. We have a soft spot for Dr. Chira. He is really a great person and Dr. We dont get to see Dr. Chira much anymore since we started the study and not going to clinic. Dr. Lee we saw at clinic also when Dr. Chira dumped us, I mean swtiched clinic days and so we were fortunate to get Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee has also been a HUGE part in Zack's journey through this all. She is a very warm and attentive Dr. I know because of these 2 Dr's Zack has made progress and will get better. We had 2 main nurses through Zack's infusion and they were Cathy and Sharon. These had to be the nicest nurses I have ever come in contact with. Both were always doing what they can to make Zack and I and whoever was with us comfortable. They certainly made these very stressful times for me better. I will never forget these 2 nurses. Thank you to all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dermatomyositis
**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**
This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.
3 comments:
Zack is going to kill you Michelle for tell about his crush on Jackie
Janelle
Isn't it GREAT when you have a wonderful "team" you can count on!? That's awesome! I'm glad there's people like that around Zack. Hugs to ya.
Trysha
I am so glad everything went well this last time. Zack, your a strong young man and we are so proud of you for being so brave. Hugs to you and your sis.
Love,
Cheryl
Post a Comment