Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Zack, Zack, Zack!

Last week at his appointment Dr. Lee said he is looking really good. The things we are battling are his multiple styes he has on the inside of his eyes and his weight. We are going to see a Nutritionist as soon as they find one at Stanford for us. He is growing height wise but not weight. He is still the same weight as a year ago. So as things go now we just have to wait and see what the eye Dr finds. We saw her last week and she needs to research his disease and try and link the styes to his illness. We have to do eyelid scrubs and eye massages. Yeah to a 5 year old, that goes over well. I am excited about our next appointment, we are going to see our old Dr's from clinic. We have not seen them since we started the study. We go on the 31st of March.

Zack also started T-ball and his first game is this weekend. I will post pictures after the weekend is up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO ZACKSTER! I hope he has a blast at his 1st t-ball game! Keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers!

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.