Monday, March 17, 2008

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

We got a call today that Zacky can go back to school. I'm so happy. I sure do love being with him but I HATE being stuck in the house. He has been in isolation for almost 2 weeks. The Dr says that his levels have gone up enough to get out of the house. All I have to say is thank god for my mom for helping me while Morgan has been in Arizona. I have been able to run errands while she sat with him at home. Keep our fingers crossed that he stays well.

1 comment:

Blomquist Blog said...

This is GREAT news. We look forward to seeing Zack and you too back at Brookvale. Yippee!

Debbie

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.