I have created this Blog for all our family and friends to stay up to date on Zack's journey. Please come and visit as much as you want. Thank You to all our family and friends for all the support we have recieved over the past several years. Zack is very lucky to have you all in his life. You support means the world to us.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Dr. Says...........
We had our follow-up with blood work and Dr. Lee says that his levels are still pretty low and he still needs to be in the house with no sick people interaction. He really looks fine, he looks healthy it's just that he cant be expossed to anything. So we go Monday morning early for more bloodwork. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they come up and he can go back to school. So until Monday thats all I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dermatomyositis
**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**
This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.
1 comment:
Hang in there Zack! We hope to see you around school again smiling that adorable smile of yours! Get Well Soon!
Love,
Blake and Britney Blomquist
Post a Comment