Monday, December 21, 2009

Tis the season

Well, not much has changed with Zack. He is still stable which is good but we strive for better. We see our Dr after the new year and hope we get some more ideas. We hear such great things about these drugs he starts but we have not had great results with them. He's doing good physically and we are always impressed by his strength, mentally and physically. He works extra hard at things just to prove he can do it. Zack started Karate with his buddy Ryan and they are doing great. He really loves karate and I cant believe we didn't get his in earlier. Zack is looking forward to Christmas like you would not believe. After the new year we will also be traveling back to Chicago to visit Dr Pachman. We really liked her and look forward to see what she has to say. I will try and do more updates on him, I've been behind.

1 comment:

Trysha said...

It was awesome seeing you guys this weekend. Zack is a real trooper, and really blossoming. Of course, that's only possible because of his awesome parents :-)

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.