I have created this Blog for all our family and friends to stay up to date on Zack's journey. Please come and visit as much as you want. Thank You to all our family and friends for all the support we have recieved over the past several years. Zack is very lucky to have you all in his life. You support means the world to us.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Leg pains
Zack has been having some severe leg pains the past 5 days or so. Started off just an annoying pain but now he is having hysterical crying pains. Kinda scary. His pediatrician thinks it may be cramps but I'm just not so sure. My gut thinks its more nerve than anything. It only happens when he is sitting on a chair or the toilet, not when he is running, playing sports, sitting on the floor, only when he is sitting on a hard chair. I got a call from school that he was in speech and all of a sudden started crying doubled over in the chair. He got up and it was done. Very strange. Could it be a side effect from meds? I don't know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dermatomyositis
**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**
This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.
1 comment:
bless his heart :( I hope it will subside soon, or at least become manageable. It's unbearable to see a child in pain. Hugs to you both!
Post a Comment