I have created this Blog for all our family and friends to stay up to date on Zack's journey. Please come and visit as much as you want. Thank You to all our family and friends for all the support we have recieved over the past several years. Zack is very lucky to have you all in his life. You support means the world to us.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Update
It's been awhile, nothing really to update till now. Zack is having a set back right now and we are trying to wrap our heads around it. I picked him up on Wednesday and noticed that his face was a little red and blochy. I thought that maybe it was just because the sun was out and he was playing, the next day it was even worse and after a shower after school it did not get better at all. He also has been wetting his pants and very restless at night which I didnt put together until this morning when he woke up with sore legs. Well, that was my flashing red light that something was wrong. I emailed his Dr and she wants to see him on Monday so we went and did all his bloodwork today. I don't know what exactlly is going to be done as far as treatments go but things need to change. I will update again on Monday night. So sad that he is going through all this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dermatomyositis
**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**
This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment