I have created this Blog for all our family and friends to stay up to date on Zack's journey. Please come and visit as much as you want. Thank You to all our family and friends for all the support we have recieved over the past several years. Zack is very lucky to have you all in his life. You support means the world to us.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Dr today
I'm stewing right now and stewed the whole way home from Stanford. I understand "why rock the boat if we don't have too" BUT I just want my son off meds and to be able to put this behind him. I trust whole heartily in DR.Lee and her choice in his medical decisions but I just want him to get over the hump he is stuck at. I know changing his meds are going to come with a whole new side effect but do we just keep him on the same thing and keep him at this level? How long is long enough? I'm frustrated, we go back in a month and see how things are. I guess I have to look at it like he is doing good and not having any problems but it is hard to not want him better. So Here it is....not much to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dermatomyositis
**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**
This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment