I have created this Blog for all our family and friends to stay up to date on Zack's journey. Please come and visit as much as you want. Thank You to all our family and friends for all the support we have recieved over the past several years. Zack is very lucky to have you all in his life. You support means the world to us.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Shark Boy
So Zack had a loose tooth and when I looked I noticed he has a double row of teeth. He has now lost one and it just looks so strange. How did I not see these? Aunt Jelly made this pillow for him for the tooth fairy, he loves it.
1 comment:
Is that pillow a Nancy Slater creation? Looks like her wonderful work! She definitely knows how to put smiles on our kids faces, no???? :)
Debra
Post a Comment