Sunday, September 14, 2008

1st day of school

So I am a little late on this but better late than never. The kids started school 2 weeks ago and Zack loves the 1st grade. He has a male teacher and thinks he is so cool. here are some pictures of Morgan and the kids (I was at school setting stuff up) I cant believe he is a 1st grader.


2 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Hey Michelle,

Those are great pics. Zack looks so grown up and so happy to be a first grader. I hope all is going well. We miss you guys! Take care!

Debbie and Family

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute! Getting big too. Just wanted you to give them hugs for us.

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.