I found out today that
1. We are going to start the IVIG treatment on June 26th and
2. The insurance has approved the infusions.
I am so excited I cant stand it. So we are hoping that the infusions will last 5 hours BUT because of his weight it may be longer to infuse depending on how he is. Just wanted to update
Morgan and Michelle
2 comments:
AWESOME! I am glad you have some good news! I hope they don't have to go longer than 5 hrs :( I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Trysha & fam.
Hi Michelle!
I am glad that you are excited about this next step in Zach's road to recovery! I hope it goes smoothly for you all. We always include Zach in our daily prayers. Britney always says to me, "He seems fine, what is wrong again?" The innocence of children. Thanks for the update.
The Blomquist Family
Post a Comment