Thursday, June 26, 2008

IVIG Infusion





We just got home and Zack is doing good. He really did not have any issues during the infusion (except being real crabby at times). He has complained since being home that he has a headache. He started the infusion about 1pm and was done about 7:30 ish I think.

His wonderful Dr gave him a Lego set for his b-day present today and he has been doing that since we got home because mean mom would not open it at the hospital. Can you imagine me searching for a ton of little Indiana Jones pieces on the floor. NOT HAPPENING.

So 1 down and many more to go. I hope they all go as well as today.
Thanks for all the support
Michelle & Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's almost 3am and I'm doing the dance o'joy! I'm SOOOO glad things went well today. :) I'm thrilled to see the website updates and all the party pictures. Muy festiva!! As always Zack, we are MOST proud of you! You're our hero ... I hope you know that! :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Debra, Kyle and MacKenzie... oh, and Alex and Duke. Oops, and Trixie and Hammy. I think that's it ... for now. :)

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.