Thursday, July 24, 2008

IVIG 2



Well, I am happy to say I have nothing to report on this one. We had our 2nd IVIG infusion and it went very well. He had little effects from this one just a little headache but not bad. While he was there a therapy dog came by and that is what the pictures are of. Her name is Chloe and was very sweet. These are the only pictures I took because he slept a lot of the time. We go again in 4 weeks.

Zack starts Soccer in August and he is so excited to do it again, he hopes his friends are on his team. We will see!

1 comment:

debrabrumbaugh said...

LOL When I looked at the first picture, I thought "Wow, that stuffed animal looks SO real" ... then, picture number two I thought maybe I was insane as the eyes on the "stuffed" animal had moved! :) So glad to read the post letting me know it was real! And I am so happy to hear all was good at the infusion!! I'm assuming there were no burritos this time? :) :)
XOXOXOXOXO
Debra

Dermatomyositis


**DER MA TOE MY O SIGH TIS**

This is my way of sounding out his condition. It took me forever to try and say it and this is how I break it down.